Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Getting discouraged! :(

Well it's been about 3 weeks since we put our house on the market and about 2 weeks since it sold. The house hunt is not going well. :( We've found 1 house that we liked, we put an offer in on the spot and didn't get it. (THey got an offer on the house within 8 HOURS of putting it on the market and it turns out that they actually got 3 offers by the time they got our offer.)

So...the search continues. I have an appointment to look at another house this afternoon but I'm not sure about it. It's a little further away from Jus's work than we were hoping for but I guess if we like the house it would be okay. We'll see!

I have a bunch of pictures to post of Cole's kindergarten graduation and some of KAyleigh in her new pink tu tu. I'll try and get them posted later tonight or tomorrow. :)

3 comments:

Amber C. said...

I'm sorry your search isn't going well!! But don't give up quite yet. You're going to LOVE your new house someday.

Suzanne said...

keep your chin up girl! You'll find your perfect home in due time! Good luck with the viewing...and let us know how it goes!

Mer said...

So sorry you're frustrated!

I wish the market was that hot here though. ;)

Crossing my fingers that you find something soon.