Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Cricut cartridge




Here's a little something I've been working on. I have some new Cricut Cartridges to play with from the CX DT! Here's a layout I did using the Graphically Speaking Cartridge. The yellow background paper with letters on it is one big huge die cut....pretty cool huh???


I have a few more layouts I just can't post them here yet..they're assignments. Keep looking on CX..they'll pop up there soon ;)


HEre's some of my last assignments:


I'm getting closer to some kitchen pictures for you. I'm thinking I'll have to take some before the tile backsplash gets done..it looks like that may be a while. *sigh*

7 comments:

Emily said...

Becki! Those are way cute!

Tracey said...

SO stinkin' cute! I love it. I keep thinking I need to get that cart. Maybe for Christmas!

Kristy said...

Oopsies...didn't realize my hubby was logged in! :0)

Elizabeth said...

I love your cards they are totally cute!!!

Stampin' Meg said...

I love love LOVE these, becki!

Andrea Amu said...

Great Halloween projects... and I NEED that Graphically Cart... I keep saying that!

Suzanne said...

love it girl! i sooo need that gs cart...I keep seeing awesome projects with that thing!