Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Watch out Krispy Kreme...

Ha...ha...HA.
Kayleigh and I got a wild hair today and made doughnuts...Wowzers, I forget how much work that is and how big of a mess it makes. My kitchen is STICKY!!! BUT we had a great time and made some delicious donughts...there no Krispy Kreme, but they were pretty tasty if I do say so myself. Heres a peek at the fruits of our labors. Keep in mind I had a 3-year-old helping with the frosting and sprinkles. Sure do love that lil girl. :)

9 comments:

Shine said...

Wow Becki! They look great! Yum! (I'm super impressed by your ambition! What a fun day for you and your lil' girl!) Love you!

Emily said...

How fun! I think they look super good! I've tried making doughnuts before. Mmmmmmm. I think KK did a super job of frosting the doughnuts! I agree, they are very sticky... but it's worth it!

Andrea Amu said...

I don't like Krispy Kreme, but YOUR doughnuts look very yummy! Great job :)

Mer said...

They look delicious! One of my favorite childhood fall memories is of my mom making donuts. :) I'll bet your kids will treasure it as well.

Suzanne said...

oh man, those look so good to me right now! YUMMY! gotta raid the pantry...too bad my baking abilities are sooo off it's ridiculous!

Stampin' Meg said...

ohhhh those look SOOO yummy, Becki!

HeatherC said...

These donuts look awesome! Look at you being all Marth Stewart like. You go girl!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm.......They look Divine! How about posting that recipe!!

Elizabeth said...

Man those donuts look SO yummy!!!!