We woke up to about 2 inches of snow on the ground this morning. I wanted to crawl back in bed and sleep for a while...maybe it would melt before I woke up??? The kids had a different idea about the snow. THis is what they were doing at 7:30 this morning. BEFORE BREAKFAST...(although Kay did eat a lot of snow, maybe that could count as breakfast). Guess that puts me out of the running for mother of the year. *sigh* THey did have a TON of fun though.


8 comments:
I'm not at all happy about the snow situation here, but those are some cute pictures! Dillon's worried about the tractor (a.k.a. lawn mower) getting snowed on.
I can't believe it is snowing either!! I am so mad!! I was hoping I would get a few more days of fall!
We've got snow TOO! Ack...and it's COLD! I have a feeling it's going to be a loooong winter.... :(
Hey! That looks just like our yard did yesterday. I meant to take a photo but we were hurrying to get ready for church and by the time we were done it was gone. Not complaining about that one though. :0)
Oh brrr- that's a LOT of snow for October!!!!
Becki! I found your blog and it has so fun to see your kids and how big they are. They sure are cute. We got some snow here in Boise on Friday...just a little bit, but my kids were so excited about it.
Looks like you are doing well!
Love, Mindy (Raymond)Richards
Oma'gosh...SNOW?! Wow... you can keep it there! Yikes.
Oh no!!! You can't be serious!!! Ugh!
I'm glad the kids had fun!
Post a Comment