I'm so excited about how the pictures of Kay turned out. She was being a princess in her new dress and she knew it!!! She was ready for any picture I wanted to take.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I got several nice pictures of "Princess Kay"
Cole on the other hand thought taking pictures was a terrible idea and so he pulled goofy faces for most of them. Grrr….BOYS! So, I only got one decent shot of him and it’s not my favorite.
.jpg)
Overall, I’m pretty happy with the photos of my little boogers, now, maybe I should get on the ball and make some Easter cards.
6 comments:
Oh my gosh Becki! K. is just breathtakingly beautiful!!!! I LOVE her hair...what a pretty little girl! I think my absolute favorite pictures are the two of her and C.!
Oh my GOODNESS!! You have C-U-T-E kids!! K has gotten so big since I last saw her!! Holy cow!! Did you take those pictures?!
Nice job on the pictures AND the kids. ;) Can we come and have you take Easter pics? Seriously?
FABULOUS pix, Becki! Your children are so darling- you must be SO proud!
They are sooooo adorable and such amazing shots!!
Pretty amazing! The kids and your pictures.
Post a Comment