Saturday, June 6, 2009

We're almost ready!

THe count down is on! It's almost time for baby #3 to arrive. We've slowly been getting things ready and finally got the last of the baby "stuff" last night. We still have to put everything together but it's all here in the house. THe kids are so excited for the baby to be here. Mom is ready to not be pregnant anymore and Dad is getting ready for the big fishing trip and hoping the baby is good and waits until he gets home to make his entrance!

This is my favorite thing so far (I have a bit of a diaper bag fettish, I've been eyeing this one for weeks.)


Isn't it cute? ;)

8 comments:

Amber C. said...

That IS cute. I just put my diaper bag too close to a candle and started it on fire. I can't believe I did that. And I'm ready for that baby, too. Kody

Shine said...

I LOVE that diaper bag! Where did you find it?

CKMommy said...

I got it at the Baby Boutique in Idaho Falls. They had some super cute ones. They are kinda expensive, but I'm learning that you can either by several inexpensive diaper bags that fall apart or...you can pay extra and get one that will last. (It's taken me 2 kiddos to figure that one out.) THis diaper bag has a 1 year warrenty! Sweet!

Andrea Amu said...

That is a wayyy cute bag! LOVE brown and green!

Emily said...

Becki I am SO excited!! Have you decided on a name yet?

HeatherC said...

Cute diaper bag. And I hope your little man is behaving himself right now and will wait a little longer.

Stampin' Meg said...

How exciting- good luck Becki!

Amber C. said...

Ok, Aunt Becki. That baby is here now, so where are the pictures??