We moved into our home about 15 months ago and now it is time for us to move again, this home just isn't the right fit for our family. Soo....at the first of October we put our house on the market and on the 17th of October we had an accepted offer and we are set to close on or before the 12th of November. "So....where are you moving?" may be the question you are asking. Well, for now we are going to be living in an apartment. We're not super thrilled with living in an apartment but it will be just fine. We have a nice 3 bedroom apartment that will work great for us (for now) ;)
While we're living in the apartment we'll continue to look for another house or some land so we could build our own home. (I'm hoping for the latter...I'd love to build a house). So for now, we're packing boxes and looking forward to the our next adventure! Wish us luck! :)
As for the kids....they are actually excited to move into the apartment (I'm sure that will pass quickly).
Cole is LOVING school! He has the best teacher and is doing so well. He comes home from school happy and excited everyday! It's so nice to have him happy and content at school when we're going through a big change at home.
Kayleigh is...well, she's Kayleigh. I'm not sure how to explain that child. I love her to pieces and she keeps us hoppin' She always has something interesting to say. She's reading so well. She loves to read to Austin. She's a great big sister!
Austin is growing like a weed. I went shopping the other day and bought him 12 month clothes, I can't believe he's getting so big. He'll be 4 months old next week. He has the sweetest little smiles and is starting to giggle. He loves to sit in his swing and listen to Cole or Kayleigh read to him.
Here's a picture from earlier in the fall when we sent Justin Mack off to SC. We sure do miss him! It's not the greatest picture but it's not easy to get a picture with 6 munchkins and a Justin Mack holding still and looking at the camera at the same time!
No comments:
Post a Comment