Thursday, February 25, 2010

Busy...busy...busy! House update :)


We should have insulation and sheetrock soon!!! I can't wait!!

Meanwhile, we've been busy working on some DIY projects for the new house. We're refinishing our dining room set as well as a coffee table and end tables AND a few other little projects. We've got lots of work to do. THe dining room set is the biggest project. We've taken each chair apart and sanded each piece individually...I just keep telling myself how nice it will be when we get it done.

Here's a before picture on the dining room set.


I'll post the after pictures as soon as its finished...its gunna be a while. This is a big project and with 3 kiddos running around its taking us a while to get it finished.

3 comments:

Shine said...

Your house is looking good!!!! Starting to look rather house-ish! Yay!!!! Can't wait to see the dinning table! Love you Beck!

Amber C. said...

I'm impressed! Kody and I started refinishing the old wooden high chair we have, but we decided it was too much work and stopped. I can't imagine doing the whole dining room set!

Mama Bair said...

Wooohooo! Looking good Becki!