Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm glad I took a picture....



I'm glad I took a picture because its not going to happen again! Last weekend we went to the Bair Reunion in Leslie. We left Thursday night so the kids could spend some extra time playing and visiting with Nana and Papa. We left home thinking that I would sleep upstairs in Nana and Papa's house with Austin and Justin would sleep in the tent with Cole and Kayleigh. Somehow (I'm still not sure how it happened) we all ended up in the tent. (Notice I didn't say *sleeping* in the tent). The kids finally decided that they would go to sleep around midnight and then Austin was up at 2:30 an then they were all up with the sun at 6:00AM.


Although we had a good time at the reunion and visiting with family. It's not a night I'd like to repeat. I think we'll let Austin get a little older before we attempt another campout.


2 comments:

Andrea Amu said...

Aww! The were afraid they were gonna miss out on some fun if they were sleeping!

Amber C. said...

Ah! And all this time I have been thinking you DID stay in the cabin. :)