Monday, November 15, 2010

November 15th (Attitude of Gratitiude)

I finished this layout a few days ago, I had it sitting on an easel for a few days in my living room and I think I'll put it back because it makes me smile every time I look at it.
The picture is a little fuzzy but this layout shows one of the things that I am most thankful for. I am so lucky to live within a few minutes of my entire family (and my husbands entire family). So, we see each other often and our kids get to play together all the time! In fact this week they were able to play with every last cousin (all 12 of them). Sometimes they act more like siblings than they do cousins but I'm so glad that they have the opportunity to become best of friends with their cousins. I grew up living by a few of my cousins and we are still great friends and enjoy spending time together whenever we get the chance.
This layout is of my oldest boy and my sisters oldest boy. They were born 2 months apart and spend a lot of time together! Most of the time I say they are "my boys."

Some simple things I'm thankful for today:
1. A washer and dryer...man, life with 3 kids would be miserable if I didn't have a nice washer and dryer to do laundry with.(Yup, lots of laundry to do today...Monday is here!)
2. Bountiful Basket Saturday is my favorite day! I love going to get my bountiful basket and all the yummy fruits and vegi's we get for the week.
3. The nice warm bed I have to sleep in...nuff said! :D

 
 

3 comments:

Stampin' Meg said...

I love the rich colors in this, Becki- those boys look like they might get up to some mischief- cute!

Amber C. said...

Cousins are AWESOME!! :)

ellen s. said...

i hear ya about the washer and dryer!

i love love that layout ..such cool colors and the metal is cool