Friday, July 6, 2007

Happy 4th of July



HAPPY 4th of July (Okay I am a little late, but it's the thought that counts, right?). We had a great holiday. We were able to spend a little bit of time in Leslie with Nana and Papa for the holiday. I love camping Leslie style. Running water, flushing toilets, and no tents; that't my kind of camping. Cole and Kay had a wonderful time playing in the pond, riding the teeter totter, and swinging on the swings. Just before we went to bed Cole told me that he wished he could just live in Leslie because then he wouldn't have to worry about anything.

On the afternoon of the 4th we packed up and came home for the Adams family 4th of July BBQ and fireworks. Grandma and Grandpa made Garbage Can Chicken (Chicken in a Barrel) it is always so yummy! After dinner the kids played frisby, played in the water, and played some baseball. It was a long wait before the fireworks show. The kids were so excited to play with the sparklers. I got to try my hand at photographing fireworks. I took dozens of pictures. Most of them didn't turn out real well but I had fun anyway. Maybe next year we can go to the fireworks show in Idaho Falls and get some really good pictures.

1 comment:

Mrs. B said...

The picture with the sparkler is amazing!