Sunday, July 15, 2007

Bye Bye Taurus


Today I sold my very first car, a 1992 ford Taurus. When I bought the car in 1998 it had about 95,000 miles on it. Today when it left my house it had about 185,000 on it. It was a great car, I went many miles with that lil car and rarely had a problem with it. In fact it was still running great when it left today. We just didn't have a need for it anymore. It's been sitting in the driveway for months without being driven. Sheesh, it's kinda sad to see it go. I have some great memories with that car. Look at me getting all sappy over a car..........never thought I would get all worked up over a car.

2 comments:

Sherrilynn said...

Ahh.........the Taurus! You'll have to be sure and let Jan know of the departure of the beloved family member. Dad was not impressed that you and I bought a car without his "supervision" and was sure it wouldn't last the year. I guess we should buy cars without the guys more often....
Love Mom

Sherrilynn said...

Ahh.........the Taurus! You'll have to be sure and let Jan know of the departure of the beloved family member. Dad was not impressed that you and I bought a car without his "supervision" and was sure it wouldn't last the year. I guess we should buy cars without the guys more often....
Love Mom