YIKES....it's been a while since I've updated my blog (to say the least). I'll do better this year...I PROMISE!
Anyway, we are all doing very well. It was an extremely busy holiday season for us. It all started when my parents decided to move in November and then didn'te end up moving until the first of December....long story but, things have calmed down for now and it's nice not to be so busy!
Justin is loving his work at Premier and is staying very busy. He is in training to be a project manager and doing very well at it. He is still doing scouts so he's gone a lot on Tuesdays and some weekends. He is ALSO just about to finish up his Bachelors degree in Business Management. YAY it will be so nice when he is done!
I stay plenty busy running kids, doing PTA stuff, keeping up with my Primary job, AND in September I was chosen for the Design Team on Creativexpress.com . I am having SO SO much fun with that. For those of you who don't know CX is a scrapbooking website and I "work" (ha ha ha) designing scrapbook pages. Here's a link to my gallery: http://www.creativexpress.com/community/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=8664
Cole is in Kindergarten now and is having a lot of fun and doing really well. He is reading and very proud of that accomplishment. I voulunteer every Wednesday morning and he looks forward to mom going to school with him....something tells me that will change as he gets a little older.
Kay........well, I'm not sure what to say about KAy. She is one of a kind and keeps us on our toes. THere's never a dull moment when she is around. We sure do love her!
Well I've got to get supper fixed....we're having Chili tonight :)
5 comments:
Yay Becki-a new year and a start on your blog- you go girl!!!!
yeah, you go girl! Let's not wait sooooo long for an update next time!
yeah she updated! ha ha!! I hope to see more soon!
No kidding ... bad blogger! LOL!
Glad you are doing well and hope to see more of you around here this coming year! ;)
Love the winter layouts. Enjoyed the update.
Post a Comment