Monday, January 28, 2008

Ugh, it's that time of year again.






Ugh, I hate this time of year. Justin is a hunters education instructor for those of you who don't know and he teaches 2 classes a year with his dad. He likes it and enjoys helping his dad but it is such a bummer for me and the kiddos. When he teaches he is gone 4 nights a week and Saturdays. It makes for really long days when he's gone and I'm home all day AND night with the kids. I guess I can look on the bright side and at least he only teaches two classes a year so it's only miserable for 4 weeks.






Anyway, while he is gone I do get some scrapping done. I just started and All About Me album. I am excited. I've never done more than a page here and there about me. I can't wait to get it done.






I've been meaning to post a few photos so here they are:



1 comment:

Stampin' Meg said...

Such great photos, Becki!