Monday, January 28, 2008

I've got to figure out how to work this blog thing...

Okay, so I messed up the format of my earlier post and I don't know how to fix it so I'll just finish in a new post.

About the photos. The first photo is of my little guy Cole. He is in Kindergarten and reading like there is no tomorrow. I snapped this photo while he was reading the other day. I love the angle of the photo and who couldn't love that handsome little guy?

The second photo is of my kiddos looking at the Rexburg LDS temple. We went to the open house the other night. The kids were in awe when we pulled into the parking lot. I had to get this shot of them gazing at the temple. It was so fun for them to be able to go inside and see what the temple looks like. Kayleigh was convinced that she was getting married. She never said who she was going to marry but she was getting married. LOL gotta love her! She was amazed by all the sparkles in the temple. Cole loved it but he HATEs large groups of people and there were TONS of people there. I wish we could have gone another time when it wasn't so busy.

That's all for now...Good Night!

2 comments:

Wendy Malichio said...

Yeah Becki updated her blog! I LOVE LOVE the new layouts you posted!!! It does stink when we are alone...I'm happy you were able to get some scrapping done though! Got to think of the positive, at least that's what I tell myself, lol! Super cute photos too Becki!! Keep blogging!!!

Heidi said...

Your kids are so cute. I love both of those photos. I love the angle of the first one. The second one of both kids in front of the temple is adorable.