Monday, February 25, 2008

Spring Cleaning is starting early at our house :)

Well, we still have more than a foot of snow on the ground but we're spring cleaning. We are hoping to move this spring/summer so we've started de-junking. We've cleaned most of our closets and under beds. OUr next project is going to be the storeage room and the playroom/scraproom. (We've saved the two worst jobs for last.) :( I guess these two jobs will have to wait for a couple of weeks. Justin starts another round of Hunters Ed tonight. Ughhhh!!!

A couple of weeks ago we celebrated Kay's 3rd birthday. All she wanted for her birthday was to get her ears pierced. She was so brave and didn't even flinch. She is so proud of her new jewlery. I finished a layout about her pink earrings the other day. I'll have to get it posted soon!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I have unofficially began spring cleaning as well. I got a head start too...but only because I knew I wanted to "commandeer" my own scrappy room! Good luck with your scrappy space. Mines was quite scary, but I got a lot of unneeded stuff outta here :)

Anonymous said...

I've started spring cleaning too! I started in on the garden storage closet...what a mess!! Now I'm working on the Scrap Studio.....what an even bigger mess! (but that's the kind of mess I don't mind!!)
I've got to start painting some used furniture I bought to go in it. (yuck)

And how about that little darling getting her ears pierced! Wow...she's a brave one!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shine said...

Beck! You're moving?! When? Do you know where yet? You know, I hear Firth and Shelley are incredibly awesome places to live :) I hope you don't mind me reading your blog...
Loves, Shine