Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy *late* Easter

Hi Everyone...Happy Easter to you all....sorry it's a bit late, but better late than never right? We had a wonderful Easter. The kids had a great time with all the Easter festivites and got spoiled rotten. There's waaayyyy too much candy in this house.

Today is the last day of Spring break and the last day off school until school ends in June. I can't believe it's almost over. This year has flown by.

We are still spring cleaning aroud here getting ready to *hopefully* put our house on the market. It makes me so nervous to even think about. I am not liking the whole idea of strangers walking through my house at a moments notice. I'm not the worlds best house keeper (not the worst either, though) and it's hard to keep a house clean when I have two "helpers" undoing everything I do. Oh well, hopefully it will sell quickly once it's put on the market and I won't have to worry about it. Then I'd just have to worry about moving...LOL!

So if anyone has any tips on getting a house ready to sell...I'm all ears. I've never done this before so I have no clue what to do.

Happy Spring everyone!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

girl, I don't have a clue...but i watch a ton of HGTV! I would say pack and pack early ESP the things you don't use on a everyday basis...and do a little at a time! Good luck on the sale...I didn't realize yall were selling your house :)