Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Rainy days!

Rain is usually a rare thing here in Idaho. If it rains it's usually a short storm for just a few hours on one day. Well it's been raining here for days! I can't complain, I really enjoy the rain and it's making everything so pretty and green AND I don't have the pesky task of watering the lawn :)

We have a busy week this week. This is Cole's last week of Kindergarten. He is so excited to go to first grade. First grade day is on Thursday and he is extatic!

T-ball starts today. (if it stops raining, LOL) He's so excited about that too. Me...I'm excited for him, but we have so much going on right now t-ball just seems like another thing to do.

Kindergarten Graduation is tomorrow. THat is the one thing that Cole is not excited about. His teacher is making him stand on the stage and wave. He says that he just feels silly doing that and he doesn't want to. We'll see what happens. I'm pretty sure he'll get on the stage but waving is pretty much out of the question.

Kay and I went shopping yesterday with Grammy. Kayleigh's day was complete when Grammy bought her a pink tu-tu and an umbrella. I'll post pictures of Kay in her tu-tu later. (It's not going to be hard to get a picture of her in it. She won't take the thing off :)

No comments: