Oh no Becki!! And YAY for selling the house! I know a few folk that might share RV space with you :) Congrats on the offer though! I'll keep my eyes open!
Hey everybody! I'm a little slow on the blog thing, but I'm up on the house activity. It would be fun to have Cole, Kay, Becki, and Justin come stay with us for a while. (emphasis on the while)
4 comments:
Oh no Becki!! And YAY for selling the house! I know a few folk that might share RV space with you :) Congrats on the offer though! I'll keep my eyes open!
congrats on the offer girl! exciting stuff going on! I hope yall are just as successful in the purchase of your new home!
Hurray!! That really wasn't too bad at all! Congrats. I bet you can find a new house by July 20th. Good luck! P.S. I'm loving the updates.
Hey everybody! I'm a little slow on the blog thing, but I'm up on the house activity. It would be fun to have Cole, Kay, Becki, and Justin come stay with us for a while. (emphasis on the while)
Post a Comment