Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Update on Moving

Well...life gets interesting sometimes. As you all know we are moving. WE are set to Close next Friday, July 18th (on our old house and our new house). Well, Thursday Jus found out that he is going to be spending the 14th-17th in Kentucky for work. Eeekkk....that means we'll be doing most of the moving out of our house with out him. He'll be back late Thursday night, in time to start signing papers on Friday morning.

SO...anyone wanna move some boxes? LOL, just kidding, I think we have it covered. My brothers are coming and if I need to I can call some of our friends. We've had several people from the ward volunteer to help too. I'm so glad that we have friends and family close by to help us out when we need it.

I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Amber C. said...

Hurray, Aunt Becki!!! This next month is going to be very,iw very busy for you!

lacey said...

oh wow!! Don't you just love the CRAZY things life throws us...I wish I was in a better situation to help; to at least help with your kids or something. GOOD LUCK!! Keep us posted and thank goodness for friends and BROTHERS!!

Suzanne said...

good luck Becki! I hope all works out for you...I know how it is moving. Having moved halfway across the country a couple of times...I know the pains of it all!