Here's a fun project I finished a while back. It started out as a wall hanging but..somehow it turned into layouts that sit on my mantle. I love how it turned out and I love that I can easily add another layout to the end when the baby is born.
Have fun blog hoppin ladies!





Now, I'll send you over to SHeri, I know she'll have something super for you to see!
http://www.finkshappenings.blogspot.com/
28 comments:
Fabulous! what a lovely family you have!
WOW, WHAT CAN I SAY BUT BEAUTIFUL,
GOOD JOB
Awwww...how precious! So cute and creative!!
Love it!!
Off to the next blog I go!
Gorgeous! Fabulous! and Fantastic work Becki! I've missed you! Hugs and Blessings to you!
Very nice, TFS!
Now tell me where I know you from? Your name sounds so familiar....
this is such a cute idea, cute little family too
this is truly precious...hugs regina
what a sweet idea, looks great.
thanks
jennie
What a terrific mantle project! Great work, Becki!
This is so cool! LOVE it!!
Soooo nice becki- can't wait to see the baby's LO!
What a wonderful idea, Becki! Love it!
What a wonderful piece of art! I love it and think it makes an amazing mantle piece.
I really like this project; definitely inspirational!!
I love the accordian album idea.
awwww....this is such a wonderful book...I have always admired your work...hugs
Becki! I love this! SO super cute!!
This is such a fabulous idea! Love it!
What a sweet family and a good way to capture everyone in one place. You should do one of these a year. Nice.
awww, adorable photos! Fantastic job, Becki!
This is just darling. Another baby?? How neat is this.
Great layout to sit on your mantel of all your sweeties (with room for additional pages :))- nice use of all the elements and PP combinations!
Oh Becki--this is adorable!love it.
girl i always love what you do with the mini albums! you so need to teach me! this is so beautiful, the photos colors, everything! Omg, Kay is so adorable in her easter photos!!!!
She is just beautiful!!!
Wonderful project!! Beautiful family!
Awesome! I love it!
Love what you created! I appreciate you saying I would have something unfortunately I bombed!
Post a Comment