Friday, February 26, 2010

7 months old...Where does time go?


I can't believe my little munchkin is 7 months old already....he's such a good happy baby! He is a bit of a mama's baby. (He's spoiled rotten!!)
He just learned to sit up this week. He's been kinda slow in the sitting up department. Lets just say that he doesn't have a lot of time to sit by himself and practice, if you know what I mean.

One of his favorite tricks is to cough. He thinks its really funny to cough when you ask him, "are you okay?"

3 comments:

Shine said...

Oh. my. goodness. Becki! What a cute little guy!!! I LOVE his red hair, I'm so glad he still has it! I can't believe how blue his eyes are... most definitely a handsome little guy!!!!

Mama Bair said...

He looks so much like you when you were little. Beautiful.

Andrea Amu said...

Too cute! I'm sure his coughing trick is hard to resist! ;) Hard to believe it's been 7 months... time flies!