Monday, June 4, 2007

*Firsts*

Whew, it has been a busy couple of days full of firsts for me. On Saturday I flew to Phoenix AZ (this was the first time I have ever been on an airplane). I was very nervous about the whole experience but everything turned out fine. My 18-year-old brother is a seasoned traveller so he got me on the right plane (I was a little worried about getting on the wrong plane and ending up in Africa ;-).



We landed in Phoenix safe and sound and left for the Grand Canyon the next morning. Wow, that is an amazing place, but maybe not the best tourist destination for someone with a fear of heights (that would be me)! Seeing the Grand Canyon was a first for me.



Another first is coming along in a few minutes, I get to go to IKEA!! Yipee, I have been waiting for this for a long time! I can't wait!

No comments: