Sunday, June 10, 2007

I'm home!

I've actually been home for a few days but I haven't had time to post.

I had a wonderful time in Arizona. I would love to go again, traveling is something I could get used to. I love the adventure. Flying was awesome. I wasn't totally sold on the whole concept to begin with but I am now. It is great not to have to spend hours and hours driving in the car. Seeing new places and how other people live is facinating to me. I hope that I will be able to travel more in the future.

FYI: I LOVE IKEA! It is a good thing that I had to limit my purchases to what would fit in my suitcase. Although, Mack and I carried to six-foot stuffed snakes and a stuffed frog onto the plane. Suprisingly we didn't get as many strange looks as I thought we would.

2 comments:

Sherrilynn said...

Hi Becki,
You are becoming a nerd! Cool Blog!

CJensen said...

So glad you had a good time! Next time you come through UT, we will have to meet up!